According to the Australian Dental Association, there are eight basic principles of dental care for children. Having good dental care from a young age, your child's teeth will be healthy until later life.
Children who receive early dental care will have strong teeth
8 basic principles of dental care for kids:
1. Eat more nutritious foods, especially foods contain much calcium but less acid and sugar.
2. Eat nutritious snacks such as cheese or fruit.
3. Drink a lot of water.
4. Brush teeth gently and thoroughly at 2-7 years old with a low-fluoride toothpaste
5. Use a soft-bristle and small-head brush
6. Brush teeth at least twice a day (preferably after breakfast time and just before bedtime).
7. Get a regular dental visit and do not wait until the teeth have problems.
8. Make a habit of dental visit at a young age (or at least 3 years old).
Make routine dental appointments for small children
Nhan Tam Dental Clinic specialized in dental implant, smile design, orthodontic, high-tech and non-metal aesthetic porcelain crowns, etc. In addition, we specialized in restoration of not only chewing function but also beauty for the complicated cases of teeth loss due to the serious lack of bone and gingivitis, even lips-palatal cleft or congenital deformities patients (having no teeth from childhood until adulthood). We would liketo improve people's life quality as well as help them be confident in communicating and integrating into the community.
For further information, please contact:
NHAN TAM DENTAL CLINIC
Address: 801-809, 3/2 Street, Ward 7, District 10, HCMC
Hotline: 1900 56 5678
Thank you for visiting www.nhakhoanhantam.com