After and extraction, minor surgery needs care to avoid conditions such as infection, affecting oral health.
Afterextraction, the patient needs to take care of the teeth:
1. Bake well from 30 minutes to 1 hour and then release
2. Do not spit during the session, do not rinse mouth with salt water.
3. On top of pouring ice water outside the lips or cheeks corresponding to the extract area.
4. The first days to put a warm towel to melt the hematoma and reduce the swelling
5. There may be bruises on the lips or cheeks
6. The biggest swelling on the second day and then gradually reduced
7. Do not wipe the white film in the wound, the next day brush your teeth normally
8. Take your prescription medication
9. Eat regular meals, avoid chewing strong in the extraction area
10. One week back cut only (if there are stitches)
11. If there are abnormalities such as heavy bleeding, large swelling, prolonged pain, ... please return or call the office immediately.
NHAN TAM DENTAL CLINIC
Address: 803-805-807-809, 3/2 Street, Ward 7, District 10, HCMC
Hotline: 1900 56 5678
Thank you for visiting www.nhakhoanhantam.com