Plaque and bacterial plaque are the culprits of periodontal disease.Loss of gum tissue can not hold the teeth.
Periodontal gums include periodontal gums, periodontal cement, and periodontal ligaments that play an important role in supporting and stabilizing teeth on the jaw.Tinnitusand bacterial plaque are the main culprits causing periodontal disease, causing periodontal inflammation and destruction, resulting in the end result is tooth loss.
Vietnam is one of the 20 countries with the highest rateof dental cariesin the world.Controls that prevent the appearance of tartar and remove plaque once they are formed are the key to preventing periodontal disease.
What is toothpaste?
If oral hygiene is not good, bacteria in the mouth combine with food debris to form a sticky film called plaque.Plaque clings to the teeth and when sufficient time will deposit the minerals in saliva formingtartar.Only dentists can removetartarby using specialized tools.
Long-term buildup will lead to many oral diseases that even cause tooth loss
Harms of tartar
Tooth-buildup on the tooth surface causes aesthetic, bad breath and impedes oral hygiene.There is always bacteria on the surface of tartar.This bacteria ferments sugars in acidic foods that can damage tooth enamel and cause tooth decay.
Bacteria in tartar irritate and damage to the gums:
- Gingivitis: swollen gums, redness, bleeding. Gingivitis can be reversed if tartar is removed and proper oral hygiene is maintained.
- If gingivitis is not treated, tartar formation and persistent persistence can lead to periodontal inflammation.Then the body's immune system releases chemicals to fight off bacteria and other bacterial products.The result of this "fighting process" is to damage the bones and periodontal tissues that support and stabilize the teeth on the jaw.The gum tissue is weakened, unable to hold the teeth, resulting in loose teeth and the consequent loss of teeth.
- The bacteria in periodontal disease are also associated with heart disease and some other systemic diseases.
Prevents the formation of tartar
- Brush properly with fluoride toothpaste.
- Use floss to remove plaque and food debris in the interstitium.
Have a healthy diet, limit the amount of sugar and powdered foods.
- No smoking.Studies show that people who smoke or use other tobacco products are more likely to have tartar.
Once a tooth is formed, only the dentist can remove the tooth.See dentists every six months.
According to Vnexpress
NHAN TAM DENTAL CLINIC
Address: 803-805-807-809, 3/2 Street, Ward 7, District 10, HCMC
Hotline: 1900 56 5678
Thank you for visiting www.nhakhoanhantam.com